- Evaluating Risk in the Transportation and Storage of Fine Art
Unique exposures and risk management strategies to mitigate loss.
- Accurately Valuing and Insuring Jewelry
There are key coverage issues to be aware of when insuring fine jewelry. This session covers items like retail value vs. cost of production, pairs and sets clauses and jewelry salvage.
- Wine Collection Overview: Don’t Make Pour Decisions
Whether it's for investment purposes or it's just a passionate hobby, wine cellars are filling up everywhere. Values can be quite high, proper insurance and risk management can mitigate the risk.
- Fine Art and Cultural Property: Theft, Fraud and Loss Prevention
Theft and fraud present a big risk in the high value art market. This webinar utilizes some case studies to illustrate the various parties involved in and repercussions of theft and fraud. Strategies for loss prevention are presented.
- Auction Houses - A Look Behind the Curtain: Unique Risks and Underwriting Concerns
The art market is red hot and auction houses are where the action is. Auction house operations present unique risks for the fine art underwriter.
- Fine Art Conversion
An inside look at fraudulent business dealings within the art market that can affect investors, collectors, dealers, galleries-and of course insurance companies.