Start Date: 10/17/2019 8:30 AM EDT
End Date: 10/17/2019 4:45 PM EDT
Venue Name: Double Tree Hilton Atlanta/Roswell Location:
1075 Holcomb Bridge Road
Roswell, GA United States 30076
Event Website: www.imua.org
Sponsor: Southeast Regional Advisory Committee
Please join us for an informative full-day seminar hosted by the IMUA Southeast Regional Advisory Committee. Topics include:
Application has been made for 7 Georgia CE credits including 3 hours of ethics.
- Using Technology to Mitigate Builders Risk Losses - presented by Alex Schwarzkopf, CEO, Pillar Technologies
- Motor Truck Cargo - presented by Jean Gardner, president of Central Analysis Bureau (CAB)
- Cyclorama move to Atlanta History Center - Focus on transportation, heavy rigging and cranes. Session will also include builders risk for building construction and fine art restoration. Presented by Jackson McQuigg, vice president, property, Atlanta History Center
- Solar Panels - Characteristics, manufacturers, exposures, loss examples and industry trends. Presented by Bruce Tagg, senior engineer, Mutual Boiler Re
- Ethics - presented by Wayne Morris, consultant
Brokers Welcome at member pricing.