Start Date: 8/6/2019 2:00 PM EDT
End Date: 8/6/2019 3:00 PM EDT
Event Website: www.imua.org
Join us for this informative webinar. Supply chain security is a big challenge as thieves become more sophisticated. This session will cover:
Ramon "Ray" Fernandez
- Vulnerabilities and fabrication design flaws of conveyances (ocean containers and over the road trailers) commonly used utilized today.
- 6 Areas of attack and 8 methods to gain entry in less than 35 seconds when conventional compliant (ISO 17712 & CTPAT) sealing devices are used by shippers.
- Low tech methods used by criminals to breach conveyances covertly utilizing common every day household tools.
- Recognized vulnerability touch points while in transit.
- Newly modified CTPAT criteria (misnomers and misconceptions).
Vice President & Global Sales Director
Sealock Security Systems, Inc.