Start Date: 4/18/2019 10:00 AM EDT
End Date: 4/18/2019 1:00 PM EDT
Venue Name: IMUA Headquarters Location:
14 Wall Street, 8th Floor
New York, NY United States 10005
Join us for IMUA's comprehensive class on these two dangerous builders risk exposures. Water damage has been referred to as "the new fire" and hot work is the leading cause of fire on a construction site.
- Frequency versus severity
- Is water damage really the new fire?
- Case studies and lessons from losses
- Definition of hot work and designated areas
- Hot work commercial fires & NFPA numbers
- The hot work permit
- Hot work losses & safety requirements
Dustin Jones, CRIS, CHST,
AVP, Marine Manager, AXA XL
Loss Prevention Consultant, Great American Insurance Group
Onsite Registration- $95
Click here to be brought to remote registration
*An application has been made for 3 CE Credits in NY, NJ, and TX.
Remote attendees with NY or NJ licenses are not eligible to receive CE credits. Only onsite attendees with producer licenses in NY and/or NJ will receive 3 CE credits for this class.
Thursday, April 18 2019
10:00am - 1:00pm
Breakfast 9:30am - 10:00am