Start Date: 4/28/2024 5:00 PM CDT
End Date: 5/1/2024 9:00 AM CDT
Venue Name: La Cantera Resort & Spa Location:
16641 La Cantera Pkwy
San Antonio, TX United States 78256
Trade Show - IMUA 93rd Annual Meeting
April 28 – May 1, 2024
Each year, employees of IMUA's member companies and other industry associates come together to learn about the forces impacting the commercial inland marine industry and the leading technical/coverage issues facing today’s underwriters. Join us for IMUA's 93rd Annual Meeting at La Cantera Resort & Spa overlooking The Texas Hill Country.
Top Flight Education
IMUA's 93rd Annual Meeting will feature six educational sessions presented by some of the world’s leading experts on inland marine trends/exposures, underwriting, loss prevention and claims. This year’s program will be a split session format with the traditional General Session track and the acclaimed Introduction to Commercial Inland Marine parallel track for those relative newcomers to the industry.
Attendees have an unmatched opportunity to network, make new connections, and renew friendships with industry peers and trade show vendors.
Trade Show Exhibitors
What’s included: The flat registration fee includes up to 3 exhibitors from the same exhibiting company, 8’ X 30” tabletop display, admission to attend all general sessions or intro to inland marine sessions, and admission to the two continental breakfasts, the two receptions/hospitality suites
Member Fee: $550
Non-Member Fee: $1,200
Please note: There are additional fees per exhibitor for Sunday and Tuesday dinners /Tuesday lunch. There are also additional fees for recreational activities.
Featured General Session Presentations
- Inland Marine Executive Panel Featuring a broker, underwriter, and reinsurer.
- Recent Court Cases on Builders Risk Insurance Claims With a review of the latest LEG3 ruling in the US.
- Transportation: Fictitious Pickup and Double Brokered Loads
- Oil and Gas: Trucking, Rigs, and Equipment
- Convective Storms and Climate Change
- Modular Construction: Manufacturing, Transit, and Installation
Introduction to Inland Marine Insurance Sessions
- Introduction to Inland Marine The unique nature of inland marine insurance including the evolution of the Nationwide Marine Definition, classes, filed/non-filed status and regulatory considerations.
- Basics of Builders Risk Understanding builders risk coverage - what it is, who needs it and how it works. Underwriting issues including hard/soft costs and project delays.
- Contractors Equipment Introduction to types of operations and equipment; underwriting factors to consider and a review of basic coverage and forms.
- Transportation Insurance An introduction to transportation insurance, types of motor carriers, their insurance needs and underwriting issues to be considered.
La Cantera Resort & Spa
One of the premiere luxury resorts in San Antonio. Wood beams, a roaring stone fireplace in the lobby, and soaring Texas views all come together. Overlooking 550 acres of the Texas Hill Country, La Cantera offers world class amenities, championship golf, and a renowned spa.
Hotel accommodations are not included in registration. Use the information below to secure a reservation.
La Cantera Resort & Spa
Room Rate: $289 + taxes and fees
Online Reservations: IMUA 2024 Annual Meeting Room Block
Phone Reservations: 210-558-6500 (Mention the name of our event or our group code "IAE0924A.")
Our discounted room rate is only available prior to April 4, 2024.