Start Date: 2/2/2021 10:00 AM EST
End Date: 2/2/2021 1:00 PM EST
Venue Name: IMUA Headquarters Location:
14 Wall Street, 8th Floor
New York, NY United States 10005
Join us for IMUA's comprehensive class on these two dangerous builders risk exposures. Water damage has been referred to as "the new fire" and hot work is the leading cause of fire on a construction site.
- Frequency versus severity
- Is water damage really the new fire?
- Case studies and lessons from losses
- Definition of hot work and designated areas
- Hot work commercial fires & NFPA numbers
- The hot work permit
- Hot work losses & safety requirements
Dustin Jones, CRIS, CHST, AVP, Marine Manager, AXA XL
Robert Almond, Loss Prevention Consultant, Great American Insurance Group
Remote Registration- $75
*An application has been made for 3 CE Credits in NY, NJ, and TX.
Tuesday, February 2, 2021
10:00am - 1:00pm ET