IMUA 2015 Annual Meeting Presentations
Please click on the highlighted links below to view PDFs of the 2015 Annual Meeting presentations of your choice:
- Outlook for the P&C Insurance Industry from a Reinsurance Perspective presented by Bryon G. Ehrhart, CEO, Aon Benfield Americas, Chairman, Aon Benfield Securities and Analytics
- Climate Change and the NAT/CAT Insurance Impact presented by Carl Hedde, Senior VP, Head of Risk Accumulation, Munich Re America, Inc. and Mark Bove, Senior Research Meteorologist, Munich Re America, Inc.
- High Valued Contractors Equipment presented by James Boileau, P. Eng., Construction Segment Director, Zurich Services Corp. and Phillip Moretti, Executive General Adjuster, Property Claims Group, Zurich NA
- Fine Art: Theft, Fraud and Loss Prevention presented by David L. Hall, Partner, Wiggin & Dana LLP, and Robert Wittman, President, Robert Wittman, Inc.
- Roof-Mounted Solar Energy Systems presented by John Davison, Corporate Renewable Energy Underwriting Director, The Hartford, and Kenneth R. Willette, Division Manager, Public Fire Protection Division, National Fire Protection Association
- Emerging Trends in Transportation Security facilitated by David Shillingford, Senior VP, Supply Chain Solutions, Verisk Analytics and presented by John Tabor, Principal, All States Supply Chain, and Michael Cobb, VP, Safety & Compliance, Landstar, Transportation Logistics.