Impact of an Inflationary Economy on Inland Marine Insurance Webinar
Date(s): November 4, 2022
Time: 10:00 AM PST - 11:30 AM PST
San Francisco Regional Committee
Join us for an insightful virtual panel discussion on the impact of an inflationary economy on inland marine insurance, a relevant topic on the forefront of everyone's mind in this transformative environment.
During this discussion our presenter will address:
- How a down economy will impact the insurance market for the next one (1) to three (3) years.
- The effect of reduced cash flow on claims.
- Strategic insurance purchasing -- will there be an increase in property not being insured?
- How will the economic downturn effect building under construction or renovation?
- Senior Emerging Issues Specialist: Tim Fletcher, VP - Gen Re
- Broker: Kevin Reimers, VP - Woodruff Sawyer
- Claims: Dan Nucci, CSRP, Senior Unit Manager, Marine Claims - The Hanover Insurance Group
No fee for Members/ Brokers
Remote participation only
Friday, November 4, 2022
10:00 AM -11:30 AM PDT
(1:00 PM -2:30 PM EDT)