Join us for a webinar on earthquake risk management. "Engineering-Based" risk modeling can be employed to quantify and manage earthquake risk. This webinar will highlight underwriting concerns and lessons from losses including:
- Pacific Northwest earthquake hazards.
- Current building codes address building "life safety"
but "functional" performance is needed.
- What causes structural losses and business interruption?
- Lessons from recent earthquakes.
- Earthquake risk modeling approaches.
- Pro-active earthquake risk management.
This lively and informative session will be presented by:
Mark R. Pierepiekarz, P.E., S.E.
MRP Engineering, LLC
Fee: $59 per computer/link
Brokers welcome at member pricing!